What is involved in global delivery model
Find out what the related areas are that global delivery model connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a global delivery model thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its global delivery model journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward global delivery model leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which global delivery model related domains to cover and 19 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
global delivery model, Information technology consulting, Information technology enabled services, Offshore outsourcing, Time zone:
global delivery model Critical Criteria:
Think about global delivery model risks and explain and analyze the challenges of global delivery model.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding global delivery model?
– How will you know that the global delivery model project has been successful?
– How to Secure global delivery model?
Information technology consulting Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Information technology consulting management and sort Information technology consulting activities.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for global delivery model strengthening and reform actually originate?
– Have the types of risks that may impact global delivery model been identified and analyzed?
– How do we Identify specific global delivery model investment and emerging trends?
Information technology enabled services Critical Criteria:
Judge Information technology enabled services adoptions and find out.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective global delivery model leader?
– How do we know that any global delivery model analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– How do we Improve global delivery model service perception, and satisfaction?
Offshore outsourcing Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Offshore outsourcing tasks and describe the risks of Offshore outsourcing sustainability.
– What are the key elements of your global delivery model performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of global delivery model into the services that we provide?
– How do we manage global delivery model Knowledge Management (KM)?
Time zone Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Time zone adoptions and be persistent.
– In the case of a global delivery model project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a global delivery model project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any global delivery model project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– How do you determine the key elements that affect global delivery model workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– Is Supporting global delivery model documentation required?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the global delivery model Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
global delivery model External links:
global delivery model – Gartner IT Glossary
EASi’s Global Delivery Model
PwC’s Global Delivery Model (GDM): Where Tax, …
Information technology consulting External links:
[PDF]Information Technology Consulting – QAT Global
http://qat.com/quick-sheets/Information Technology Consulting.pdf
Information Technology Consulting | WKMR
Offshore outsourcing External links:
Offshore Outsourcing – ambanet.net
What is offshore outsourcing? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Time zone External links:
Time Zone Map – Time and Date
Online Conversion – Time Zone Conversion
Time Zone – Time & Temperature