What is involved in Information governance
Find out what the related areas are that Information governance connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Information governance thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Information Governance Organizational Structures journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Information Governance Organizational Structures leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Information governance related domains to cover and 238 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Information governance, ARMA International, Big data, Business intelligence, Chief governance officer, Climate governance, Clinical governance, Collaborative governance, Corporate governance, Cultural governance, Data defined storage, Data governance, Data science, Design Criteria Standard for Electronic Records Management Software Applications, Earth system governance, Ecclesiastical polity, Electronic discovery, Electronically stored information, Enterprise architecture, Enterprise content management, Environmental, social and corporate governance, Environmental governance, Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act, Global governance, Good governance, Governance, risk management, and compliance, Governance in higher education, Gramm–Leach–Bliley Act, Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, ISO 15489 Information and documentation — Records management, Information management, Information security, Information technology governance, Knowledge management, Legal discovery, Legal hold, Local governance, Market governance mechanism, Master data management, Multistakeholder governance model, National archives, Network governance, Ocean governance, Open-source governance, Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard, Political party governance, Private governance, Project governance, Records life-cycle, Records management, Risk management, SOA governance, Security sector governance and reform, Simulation governance, Soil governance, Sustainable Governance Indicators, Technology governance, Transnational governance, Website governance, World Governance Index:
Information governance Critical Criteria:
Gauge Information governance planning and maintain Information governance for success.
– How does your organization assess staff training needs and ensure job/role specific information governance training is provided to all staff?
– How is the chief executive or equivalent management board consulted and/or informed of information governance issues?
– What governance arrangements do you have in place to support the current and evolving information governance agenda?
– What is the organizations most effective method of training for information governance knowledge and skills?
– In relation to information governance, what are the key challenges or changes facing your organization?
– What is the organizations preferred method of training for information governance knowledge and skills?
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Information governance agendas for the next 3 years?
– In what ways are Information governance vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
ARMA International Critical Criteria:
Consult on ARMA International planning and give examples utilizing a core of simple ARMA International skills.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Information governance process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Information governance process available?
– To what extent does management recognize Information governance as a tool to increase the results?
– How do we manage Information governance Knowledge Management (KM)?
Big data Critical Criteria:
Drive Big data tasks and adopt an insight outlook.
– How we make effective use of the flood of data that will be produced will be a real big data challenge: should we keep it all or could we throw some away?
– Have we let algorithms and large centralized data centres not only control the remembering but also the meaning and interpretation of the data?
– What rules and regulations should exist about combining data about individuals into a central repository?
– How should we organize to capture the benefit of Big Data and move swiftly to higher maturity stages?
– Does big data threaten the traditional data warehouse business intelligence model stack?
– Do we understand the mechanisms and patterns that underlie transportation in our jurisdiction?
– Wheres the evidence that using big data intelligently will improve business performance?
– Can we measure the basic performance measures consistently and comprehensively?
– How do we track the provenance of the derived data/information?
– How do we measure the efficiency of these algorithms?
– Even when we have a lot of data, do we understand it?
– What happens if/when no longer need cognitive input?
– Which Oracle applications are used in your project?
– What is tacit permission and approval, anyway?
– Are all our algorithms covered by templates?
– Wait, DevOps does not apply to Big Data?
– What is collecting all this data?
– Hash tables for term management?
– Does Big Data Really Need HPC?
Business intelligence Critical Criteria:
Start Business intelligence management and look at it backwards.
– What are the potential areas of conflict that can arise between organizations IT and marketing functions around the deployment and use of business intelligence and data analytics software services and what is the best way to resolve them?
– Does the software allow users to bring in data from outside the company on-the-flylike demographics and market research to augment corporate data?
– Does your mobile solution allow you to interact with desktop-authored dashboards using touchscreen gestures like taps, flicks, and pinches?
– Can you easily add users and features to quickly scale and customize to your organizations specific needs?
– What are some best practices for gathering business intelligence about a competitor?
– What are the best BI and reporting tools for embedding in a SaaS application?
– What are some software and skills that every Data Scientist should know?
– What are the best UI frameworks for Business Intelligence Applications?
– Can your bi solution quickly locate dashboard on your mobile device?
– Is Data Warehouseing necessary for a business intelligence service?
– Is Business Intelligence a more natural fit within Finance or IT?
– Is your software easy for it to manage and upgrade?
– Will your product work from a mobile device?
– How is business intelligence disseminated?
– Do you still need a data warehouse?
– Do you offer formal user training?
– What is your products direction?
– What is your annual maintenance?
– How are you going to manage?
Chief governance officer Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Chief governance officer results and gather practices for scaling Chief governance officer.
– what is the best design framework for Information governance organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Information governance forward?
– Is Information governance Required?
Climate governance Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Climate governance tasks and revise understanding of Climate governance architectures.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Information governance project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Information governance project lifecycle?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Information governance effort?
Clinical governance Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Clinical governance issues and cater for concise Clinical governance education.
– What are the long-term Information governance goals?
– What is our Information governance Strategy?
Collaborative governance Critical Criteria:
Define Collaborative governance governance and get out your magnifying glass.
– Is the Information governance organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– How do we know that any Information governance analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– Is there any existing Information governance governance structure?
Corporate governance Critical Criteria:
Talk about Corporate governance visions and define what do we need to start doing with Corporate governance.
– What is the source of the strategies for Information governance strengthening and reform?
– How do we measure improved Information governance service perception, and satisfaction?
– Do Information governance rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Cultural governance Critical Criteria:
Sort Cultural governance strategies and budget for Cultural governance challenges.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Information governance process?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Information governance?
– Why is Information governance important for you now?
Data defined storage Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Data defined storage visions and don’t overlook the obvious.
– How do we Lead with Information governance in Mind?
– What are current Information governance Paradigms?
Data governance Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Data governance outcomes and remodel and develop an effective Data governance strategy.
– Does the organization regularly review and revise its data content management policies to assure that only those data necessary for meeting the needs described above are collected and/or maintained?
– Timeliness. is there value to the organization if the data is refreshed sooner or by other ways?
– How will decisions regarding these key enterprise data processes be made and monitored?
– Enterprise architecture planning. how does it align with to the to be architecture?
– How representative is twitter sentiment analysis relative to our customer base?
– Are there opportunities to use the field/table to measure performance?
– How can we leverage technology advances from other data systems?
– Will the data have a high degree of quality if collected?
– Why use the dgi data governance framework?
– How can data governance be implemented?
– What prevents enterprise system decay?
– What do other people ask about?
– Logical data model available?
– Can Data Quality be improved?
– What is badly designed data?
– How do we put them to use?
– Who should be represented?
– What have we done so far?
– What is data governance?
– Is the data available?
Data science Critical Criteria:
Derive from Data science management and drive action.
– How likely is the current Information governance plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– What is the difference between Data Analytics Data Analysis Data Mining and Data Science?
– Do we have past Information governance Successes?
Design Criteria Standard for Electronic Records Management Software Applications Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Design Criteria Standard for Electronic Records Management Software Applications adoptions and explain and analyze the challenges of Design Criteria Standard for Electronic Records Management Software Applications.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Information governance processes?
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Information governance strengthening and reform actually originate?
– How important is Information governance to the user organizations mission?
Earth system governance Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Earth system governance management and ask what if.
– Does Information governance include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– What are the key elements of your Information governance performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– What are the short and long-term Information governance goals?
Ecclesiastical polity Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Ecclesiastical polity failures and spearhead techniques for implementing Ecclesiastical polity.
– Is Information governance dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
Electronic discovery Critical Criteria:
Test Electronic discovery decisions and find out what it really means.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Information governance services/products?
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Information governance values?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Information governance?
Electronically stored information Critical Criteria:
Generalize Electronically stored information quality and get answers.
– In the case of a Information governance project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Information governance project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Information governance project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– What are the disruptive Information governance technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Information governance goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
Enterprise architecture Critical Criteria:
Detail Enterprise architecture governance and remodel and develop an effective Enterprise architecture strategy.
– With the increasing adoption of cloud computing do you think enterprise architecture as a discipline will become more or less important to us and why?
– How does the standard fit into the Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA)?
– What are the barriers to increased Information governance production?
– Are Enterprise JavaBeans still relevant for enterprise architectures?
– Are software assets aligned with the agency enterprise architecture?
– Are the levels and focus right for TOGAF enterprise architecture?
– Are software assets aligned with the organizations enterprise architecture?
– Is There a Role for Patterns in Enterprise Architecture?
– What is the value of mature Enterprise Architecture?
– Why Should we Consider Enterprise Architecture?
– What is an Enterprise Architecture?
– What Is Enterprise Architecture?
– Why Enterprise Architecture?
Enterprise content management Critical Criteria:
Recall Enterprise content management projects and report on developing an effective Enterprise content management strategy.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Information governance with what users do day-to-day?
– Think of your Information governance project. what are the main functions?
Environmental, social and corporate governance Critical Criteria:
Review Environmental, social and corporate governance decisions and assess and formulate effective operational and Environmental, social and corporate governance strategies.
– Who will provide the final approval of Information governance deliverables?
Environmental governance Critical Criteria:
Shape Environmental governance engagements and oversee implementation of Environmental governance.
– Will Information governance have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– What business benefits will Information governance goals deliver if achieved?
– Who sets the Information governance standards?
Federal Rules of Civil Procedure Critical Criteria:
Grasp Federal Rules of Civil Procedure adoptions and shift your focus.
– Have the types of risks that may impact Information governance been identified and analyzed?
– Why should we adopt a Information governance framework?
Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act Critical Criteria:
Chat re Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act issues and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act projects.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Information governance? There might be some that are less obvious?
– Do we monitor the Information governance decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– How do we keep improving Information governance?
Global governance Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Global governance adoptions and create a map for yourself.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Information governance products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– Does Information governance create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
Good governance Critical Criteria:
Map Good governance leadership and raise human resource and employment practices for Good governance.
– Who needs to know about Information governance ?
Governance, risk management, and compliance Critical Criteria:
Reason over Governance, risk management, and compliance results and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Governance, risk management, and compliance.
– How will you know that the Information governance project has been successful?
Governance in higher education Critical Criteria:
Investigate Governance in higher education visions and grade techniques for implementing Governance in higher education controls.
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Information governance activities?
Gramm–Leach–Bliley Act Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Gramm–Leach–Bliley Act tasks and perfect Gramm–Leach–Bliley Act conflict management.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Information governance workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Information governance strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act Critical Criteria:
Start Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act quality and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act projects.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Information governance is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– Can we add value to the current Information governance decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Information governance leader?
ISO 15489 Information and documentation — Records management Critical Criteria:
Wrangle ISO 15489 Information and documentation — Records management quality and look in other fields.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Information governance process?
– In a project to restructure Information governance outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– Which Information governance goals are the most important?
Information management Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Information management tactics and optimize Information management leadership as a key to advancement.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Information governance? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– What is the total cost related to deploying Information governance, including any consulting or professional services?
– What is the difference between Enterprise Information Management and Data Warehousing?
– How is Business Intelligence and Information Management related?
Information security Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Information security governance and optimize Information security leadership as a key to advancement.
– Does mgmt communicate to the organization on the importance of meeting the information security objectives, conforming to the information security policy and the need for continual improvement?
– Has the organization established an enterprise-wide business continuity/disaster recovery program that is consistent with requirements, policy, and applicable guidelines?
– Is a risk treatment plan formulated to identify the appropriate mgmt action, resources, responsibilities and priorities for managing information security risks?
– Do suitable policies for the information security exist for all critical assets of the value added chain (indication of completeness of policies, Ico )?
– If a survey was done with asking organizations; Is there a line between your information technology department and your information security department?
– Is the risk assessment approach defined and suited to the ISMS, identified business information security, legal and regulatory requirements?
– Is mgmt able to determine whether security activities delegated to people or implemented by information security are performing as expected?
– Do suitable policies for the information security exist for all critical assets of the value added chain (degree of completeness)?
– Are information security roles and responsibilities coordinated and aligned with internal roles and external partners?
– Are we requesting exemption from or modification to established information security policies or standards?
– Have standards for information security across all entities been established or codified into regulations?
– Does your organization have a chief information security officer (CISO or equivalent title)?
– Is information security ensured when using mobile computing and tele-working facilities?
– What is true about the trusted computing base in information security?
– Is an organizational information security policy established?
– Are damage assessment and disaster recovery plans in place?
– What is information security?
Information technology governance Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Information technology governance adoptions and report on developing an effective Information technology governance strategy.
– What are all of our Information governance domains and what do they do?
– How to Secure Information governance?
Knowledge management Critical Criteria:
Consider Knowledge management engagements and don’t overlook the obvious.
– Learning Systems Analysis: once one has a good grasp of the current state of the organization, there is still an important question that needs to be asked: what is the organizations potential for developing and changing – in the near future and in the longer term?
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Information governance. How do we gain traction?
– What are the best practices in knowledge management for IT Service management ITSM?
– What best practices in knowledge management for Service management do we use?
– Does our organization need more Information governance education?
– How do we go about Securing Information governance?
– When is Knowledge Management Measured?
– How is Knowledge Management Measured?
Legal discovery Critical Criteria:
Chart Legal discovery issues and adopt an insight outlook.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Information governance?
– What are specific Information governance Rules to follow?
Legal hold Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Legal hold management and create a map for yourself.
– How do we Improve Information governance service perception, and satisfaction?
Local governance Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Local governance planning and integrate design thinking in Local governance innovation.
– Does Information governance analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Information governance requirements in detail?
– How do we go about Comparing Information governance approaches/solutions?
Market governance mechanism Critical Criteria:
Nurse Market governance mechanism visions and report on setting up Market governance mechanism without losing ground.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Information governance delivery for example is new software needed?
Master data management Critical Criteria:
X-ray Master data management decisions and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Master data management results.
– What are some of the master data management architecture patterns?
– Why should we use or invest in a Master Data Management product?
– What Is Master Data Management?
Multistakeholder governance model Critical Criteria:
Test Multistakeholder governance model visions and mentor Multistakeholder governance model customer orientation.
– Have all basic functions of Information governance been defined?
– How to deal with Information governance Changes?
National archives Critical Criteria:
See the value of National archives projects and create National archives explanations for all managers.
– Think about the people you identified for your Information governance project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
Network governance Critical Criteria:
Shape Network governance failures and test out new things.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Information governance models, tools and techniques are necessary?
Ocean governance Critical Criteria:
Confer over Ocean governance adoptions and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Ocean governance decisions.
Open-source governance Critical Criteria:
Dissect Open-source governance goals and describe which business rules are needed as Open-source governance interface.
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard projects and customize techniques for implementing Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard controls.
– Is Information governance Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– What is the purpose of Information governance in relation to the mission?
Political party governance Critical Criteria:
Frame Political party governance leadership and do something to it.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Information governance objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– How much does Information governance help?
Private governance Critical Criteria:
Rank Private governance goals and point out improvements in Private governance.
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Information governance that make it risky?
– How can you measure Information governance in a systematic way?
Project governance Critical Criteria:
Check Project governance adoptions and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Project governance results.
– What are the usability implications of Information governance actions?
Records life-cycle Critical Criteria:
Gauge Records life-cycle engagements and maintain Records life-cycle for success.
Records management Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Records management risks and do something to it.
– Have records center personnel received training on the records management aspects of the Quality Assurance program?
– Do the Information governance decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– What about Information governance Analysis of results?
Risk management Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Risk management management and assess and formulate effective operational and Risk management strategies.
– The intent of risk mitigation (plan) execution is to ensure successful risk mitigation occurs. Do we have answers to the question how can the planned risk mitigation be implemented?
– To what extent is Cybersecurity risk incorporated into organizations overarching enterprise risk management?
– Does our organization have a Cybersecurity Risk Management process that is functioning and repeatable?
– What core IT system are you using? Does it have an ERM or risk assessment module; and if so, have you used it?
– Are recovery activities communicated to internal stakeholders and executive and management teams?
– Is there a schedule for required password updates from default vendor or manufacturer passwords?
– Will our actions, process, program or procedure negatively affect our credibility?
– How accurately and timely is the risk management log updated or reviewed?
– Does your IT risk program have GRC tools or other tools and technology?
– Do you have a Risk Committee at the board level or within management?
– Has your system or websites availability been disrupted?
– Is buy-side and sell-side Risk Management converging?
– User Involvement: Do I have the right users?
– Are there beyond-compliance activities?
– How do users perceive security -what is it?
– Are there Information governance Models?
– What are the Threats?
SOA governance Critical Criteria:
Talk about SOA governance planning and revise understanding of SOA governance architectures.
– Is maximizing Information governance protection the same as minimizing Information governance loss?
Security sector governance and reform Critical Criteria:
Canvass Security sector governance and reform outcomes and attract Security sector governance and reform skills.
Simulation governance Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Simulation governance outcomes and maintain Simulation governance for success.
– Which customers cant participate in our Information governance domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– Are we Assessing Information governance and Risk?
Soil governance Critical Criteria:
Guard Soil governance planning and integrate design thinking in Soil governance innovation.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Information governance information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Information governance project?
Sustainable Governance Indicators Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Sustainable Governance Indicators results and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Sustainable Governance Indicators services.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Information governance moving forward?
– Is Supporting Information governance documentation required?
Technology governance Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Technology governance goals and find answers.
Transnational governance Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on Transnational governance adoptions and develop and take control of the Transnational governance initiative.
Website governance Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Website governance tasks and raise human resource and employment practices for Website governance.
– How is the value delivered by Information governance being measured?
World Governance Index Critical Criteria:
Add value to World Governance Index strategies and develop and take control of the World Governance Index initiative.
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Information Governance Organizational Structures Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Information governance External links:
Information Governance Initiative
ARMA International External links:
ARMA Online Store – ARMA International
[PDF]ARMA INTERNATIONAL – SEC
ARMA International – Official Site
Big data External links:
ZestFinance.com: Machine Learning & Big Data …
Swiftly – Leverage big data to move your city
Databricks – Making Big Data Simple
Business intelligence External links:
Business Intelligence and Big Data Analytics Software
Mortgage Business Intelligence Software :: Motivity Solutions
Chief governance officer External links:
A Chief Governance Officer Could Give You an Advantage
Chief Governance Officer Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Climate governance External links:
It’s time for new climate governance – from below
Clinical governance External links:
[PDF]Definition of Clinical Governance – KZN HEALTH
Clinical governance (Book, 2003) [WorldCat.org]
Clinical Governance Essays – ManyEssays.com
Collaborative governance External links:
“Collaborative Governance and Anticorruption in …
Consortium on Collaborative Governance | Bedrosian …
Welcome to Collaborative Governance
Corporate governance External links:
Weinberg Center for Corporate Governance
Morgan Stanley Corporate Governance
Corporate Governance – About Us | Aetna
Cultural governance External links:
Cultural governance in contemporary China: popular …
Tools. Cultural Governance. BioC strengthens Indigenous and non-Indigenous capacity, simultaneously, to gain short, medium and long-term agreed outcomes in terms of the governance issues confronting many Indigenous groups, communities and organisations.
Cultural Governance in Contemporary China: “Re …
Data governance External links:
Data Governance Analyst Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
What is data governance (DG)? – Definition from …
[PDF]Data Governance Overview – Oklahoma – Welcome to …
Data science External links:
Department of Statistics & Data Science
Data Science Masters Program | Duke University
University of Wisconsin Data Science Degree Online
Earth system governance External links:
Earth System Governance | The MIT Press
Earth System Governance Project – Home | Facebook
What is EARTH SYSTEM GOVERNANCE? What does …
Ecclesiastical polity External links:
Of The Laws Of Ecclesiastical Polity by Richard Hooker
Electronic discovery External links:
Electronic Discovery | Department of Enterprise Services
Electronic Discovery – FindLaw
The Electronic Discovery Institute
Enterprise architecture External links:
Enterprise Architecture Center of Excellence
Enterprise Architecture – CDT Services
Enterprise content management External links:
Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Services – Xerox
OnBase by Hyland | Enterprise Content Management …
Enterprise Content Management (ECM) | Laserfiche
Environmental, social and corporate governance External links:
Environmental, social and corporate governance – …
Environmental governance External links:
Environmental Governance | A research collaboration …
Environmental governance | UN Environment
Federal Rules of Civil Procedure External links:
Table of Contents – 2018 Federal Rules of Civil Procedure
[PDF]Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, Rule 4 Summons
Federal Rules of Civil Procedure – 2018 Official Edition
Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act External links:
Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) – Citi.com
FOREIGN ACCOUNT TAX COMPLIANCE ACT (FATCA) – …
Aon Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) | Aon
Global governance External links:
Global Governance Monitor – cfr.org
Good governance External links:
ISEGG – Institute for Service Excellence and Good Governance
The Good Governance Awards, 2017
Governance.io – Software for good Governance
Governance, risk management, and compliance External links:
Career Path – Governance, Risk Management, and Compliance …
Governance in higher education External links:
[PDF]Shared Governance in Higher Education
Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act External links:
Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act …
Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act …
HIPAA – Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act
Information management External links:
AIMS – Aging Information Management System
Information security External links:
[PDF]TITLE: INFORMATION SECURITY MANAGEMENT …
Federal Information Security Management Act of 2002 – NIST
Information technology governance External links:
[PDF]Information Technology Governance
Information Technology Governance Committee – Just …
What is Information Technology Governance (IT Governanc…
Knowledge management External links:
Home – livepro: Customer Service Knowledge Management
Knowledge Management Consulting Firm | Iknow LLC
APQC’s 2018 Knowledge Management Conference
Legal discovery External links:
Legal Discovery Specialists
Legal hold External links:
1-5.5 Legal Hold Notice
Understanding Legal Hold IT Requirements | Varonis Systems
LEGAL HOLD POLICY | Kronos
Local governance External links:
Local Governance Review – news.gov.scot
Local Governance Act Certification – NNDCD
DeLoG – Decentralisation & Local Governance
Master data management External links:
Master Data Management/PIM Advisory & Implementation
What is master data management (MDM)? – Definition …
Best Master Data Management (MDM) Software in 2018 | …
National archives External links:
The National Archives Catalog
National Archives Foundation – Official Site
The National Archives Catalog
Network governance External links:
Network Governance | The Exchange Network
“Wicked Water Problems: Can Network Governance …
POD Network Governance – POD Network: Professional …
Ocean governance External links:
International Ocean Governance | Project AWARE
Ocean Governance for Sustainability – Challenges, …
Ocean Governance | U.S. Department of the Interior
Political party governance External links:
On political party governance – The Nation Online
Private governance External links:
[PDF]Merging Public and Private Governance: How Disney’s …
Public & Private Governance Flashcards | Quizlet
Ed Stringham: Private Governance | Mises Institute
Project governance External links:
[PDF]IT Project Governance Manual Version 1
400: IT PROJECT GOVERNANCE – OIT
Project Governance Plans: Execution and Oversight
Records management External links:
[PDF]TITLE Records Management Manual. Archives and …
Records Management Policy | Policies & Procedures
Records Management by Federal Agencies (44 U.S.C. …
Risk management External links:
Risk Management Job Titles | Enlighten Jobs
Risk Management – ue.org
Education Risk Management | Edu Risk Solutions
SOA governance External links:
SOA Governance Standards | OCIO
SOA What? Why You Need an SOA Governance Framework | CIO
SOA Governance: How to Manage Development and Use …
Security sector governance and reform External links:
[PDF]Security Sector Governance and Reform – ETH Z
[PDF]Security Sector Governance and Reform – OSCE
Security Sector Governance and Reform: Guidelines for …
Simulation governance External links:
Simulation Governance | Industries | UL
Simulation Governance Althea de Souza – ESRD
[PDF]Simulation governance: New technical …
Technology governance External links:
Information Technology Governance Committee – Just …
[PDF]Information Technology Governance
[PDF]SP14-04 Technology Governance, Strategy, and …
Transnational governance External links:
From Trade Liberalisation to Transnational Governance …
Website governance External links:
Website Governance | Smith College
World Governance Index External links:
WGI abbreviation stands for World Governance Index
World Governance Index and Pakistan’s Trade Deficit – …