What is involved in Software development process
Find out what the related areas are that Software development process connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Software development process thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Software development process journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Software development process leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Software development process related domains to cover and 228 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Software development process, Cap Gemini SDM, Soft systems methodology, Software quality assurance, Incremental funding methodology, Software archaeology, Data modeling, Bertrand Meyer, Software verification and validation, Software framework, Cleanroom software engineering, Programming tool, Software development effort estimation, Object model, Feature-driven development, Software project management, Entity–relationship model, Software design, Business process model, Structured systems analysis and design method, Spiral development, Information system, Application release automation, Systems modeling, ISO 9000, ISO 9001, Test-driven development, Service-oriented architecture, User experience, Rational Unified Process, Function model, Formal methods, Build automation, Data processing, Software Engineering Process Group, Structured programming, Open source, ISO/IEC 15504, Team software process, Software prototyping, Continuous Integration, Domain-driven design, System design, Project management, Software quality, Trygve Reenskaug, International Standard Book Number, Software release life cycle, Business system, Dynamic systems development method, Joint application design, Chaos model, Graphical User Interface, Software product management, Software deployment, Agile Unified Process, Software testing, Capability Maturity Model, Inner source, Spiral model, Software architecture, Ivar Jacobson, Model-driven development, Behavior-driven development, Agile Manifesto, Software requirements specification, Disciplined agile delivery, Computer science, Waterfall model, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7, IEEE Standards Association, Large-Scale Scrum, Executable UML:
Software development process Critical Criteria:
Study Software development process goals and work towards be a leading Software development process expert.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Software development process services/products?
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Software development process strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– Where does User Experience come from, what does it add to the software development process and what methods are available?
– Is Software development process Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
Cap Gemini SDM Critical Criteria:
Investigate Cap Gemini SDM engagements and grade techniques for implementing Cap Gemini SDM controls.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Software development process experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Software development process project?
– How can the value of Software development process be defined?
Soft systems methodology Critical Criteria:
Canvass Soft systems methodology leadership and create a map for yourself.
– What are the Essentials of Internal Software development process Management?
– Is a Software development process Team Work effort in place?
Software quality assurance Critical Criteria:
Categorize Software quality assurance planning and finalize specific methods for Software quality assurance acceptance.
– Does the software Quality Assurance function have a management reporting channel separate from the software development project management?
– Are software Quality Assurance tests a part of the general hardware acceptance test on the customers machine before it leaves the factory?
– Do software Quality Assurance test programs undergo the same production cycle and method (except q/a) as the software they test?
– Is software Quality Assurance done by an independently reporting agency representing the interests of the eventual user?
– What are the best practices for software quality assurance when using agile development methodologies?
– Is at least one person engaged in software Quality Assurance for every ten engaged in its fabrication?
– How important is Software development process to the user organizations mission?
– How much does Software development process help?
– Are there Software development process Models?
Incremental funding methodology Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Incremental funding methodology strategies and define what do we need to start doing with Incremental funding methodology.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Software development process product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– What is the total cost related to deploying Software development process, including any consulting or professional services?
– What are the barriers to increased Software development process production?
Software archaeology Critical Criteria:
Pilot Software archaeology issues and probe Software archaeology strategic alliances.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Software development process workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– Are there recognized Software development process problems?
Data modeling Critical Criteria:
Judge Data modeling planning and report on developing an effective Data modeling strategy.
– Does our organization need more Software development process education?
– Is Software development process Required?
Bertrand Meyer Critical Criteria:
Trace Bertrand Meyer decisions and adopt an insight outlook.
– How do we measure improved Software development process service perception, and satisfaction?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Software development process move?
– What are the usability implications of Software development process actions?
Software verification and validation Critical Criteria:
Chart Software verification and validation risks and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– For your Software development process project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– Is the scope of Software development process defined?
Software framework Critical Criteria:
Mix Software framework decisions and reduce Software framework costs.
– What are internal and external Software development process relations?
– What are our Software development process Processes?
Cleanroom software engineering Critical Criteria:
Adapt Cleanroom software engineering management and catalog Cleanroom software engineering activities.
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Software development process objectives?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Software development process activities?
– Have you identified your Software development process key performance indicators?
Programming tool Critical Criteria:
Check Programming tool planning and get the big picture.
– How do we maintain Software development processs Integrity?
Software development effort estimation Critical Criteria:
Shape Software development effort estimation engagements and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Software development effort estimation.
– Think about the functions involved in your Software development process project. what processes flow from these functions?
Object model Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Object model engagements and report on the economics of relationships managing Object model and constraints.
– In what ways are Software development process vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
Feature-driven development Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Feature-driven development strategies and prioritize challenges of Feature-driven development.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Software development process process?
– Among the Software development process product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Software development process goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
Software project management Critical Criteria:
Adapt Software project management decisions and customize techniques for implementing Software project management controls.
– Do we monitor the Software development process decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– Why should we adopt a Software development process framework?
Entity–relationship model Critical Criteria:
Deduce Entity–relationship model goals and cater for concise Entity–relationship model education.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Software development process?
– Think of your Software development process project. what are the main functions?
Software design Critical Criteria:
Audit Software design visions and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Software design.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Software development process process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Software development process process available?
– What are our best practices for minimizing Software development process project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Software development process project lifecycle?
Business process model Critical Criteria:
Mix Business process model adoptions and balance specific methods for improving Business process model results.
– Who will provide the final approval of Software development process deliverables?
Structured systems analysis and design method Critical Criteria:
Graph Structured systems analysis and design method tactics and correct Structured systems analysis and design method management by competencies.
– Does Software development process create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
Spiral development Critical Criteria:
Recall Spiral development outcomes and transcribe Spiral development as tomorrows backbone for success.
– Is Software development process dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– How do we go about Securing Software development process?
Information system Critical Criteria:
Depict Information system visions and document what potential Information system megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– Have we developed a continuous monitoring strategy for the information systems (including monitoring of security control effectiveness for system-specific, hybrid, and common controls) that reflects the organizational Risk Management strategy and organizational commitment to protecting critical missions and business functions?
– On what terms should a manager of information systems evolution and maintenance provide service and support to the customers of information systems evolution and maintenance?
– Can we add value to the current Software development process decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– Has your organization conducted a cyber risk or vulnerability assessment of its information systems, control systems, and other networked systems?
– Are information security events and weaknesses associated with information systems communicated in a manner to allow timely corrective action to be taken?
– Would an information systems (is) group with more knowledge about a data production process produce better quality data for data consumers?
– Are information systems and the services of information systems things of value that have suppliers and customers?
– What does the customer get from the information systems performance, and on what does that depend, and when?
– What are the principal business applications (i.e. information systems available from staff PC desktops)?
– Why Learn About Security, Privacy, and Ethical Issues in Information Systems and the Internet?
– What are information systems, and who are the stakeholders in the information systems game?
– How secure -well protected against potential risks is the information system ?
– Is authorized user access to information systems ensured?
– Do we have past Software development process Successes?
– Is security an integral part of information systems?
Application release automation Critical Criteria:
Devise Application release automation tasks and finalize the present value of growth of Application release automation.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Software development process is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Software development process ?
– What is our Software development process Strategy?
Systems modeling Critical Criteria:
Infer Systems modeling adoptions and gather practices for scaling Systems modeling.
– What are the disruptive Software development process technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Software development process is underway?
– What is the purpose of Software development process in relation to the mission?
ISO 9000 Critical Criteria:
Track ISO 9000 outcomes and find out what it really means.
– What process management and improvement tools are we using PDSA/PDCA, ISO 9000, Lean, Balanced Scorecard, Six Sigma, something else?
– Do not ISO 9000 and CMM certifications loose their meaning when applied to the software industry?
– What is our formula for success in Software development process ?
– Which Software development process goals are the most important?
ISO 9001 Critical Criteria:
Define ISO 9001 goals and devote time assessing ISO 9001 and its risk.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Software development process objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– Does a supplier having an ISO 9001 or AS9100 certification automatically satisfy this requirement?
– How do we Identify specific Software development process investment and emerging trends?
Test-driven development Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Test-driven development outcomes and perfect Test-driven development conflict management.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Software development process products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– How do we Lead with Software development process in Mind?
Service-oriented architecture Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Service-oriented architecture leadership and customize techniques for implementing Service-oriented architecture controls.
– How do we Improve Software development process service perception, and satisfaction?
User experience Critical Criteria:
Systematize User experience governance and handle a jump-start course to User experience.
– What do you think the world of enterprise software delivery will look like in ten to fifteen years (take into account practices, technology, and user experience)?
– How can I avoid duplication of identity, attributes, and credentials and provide a single sign-on user experience for my users?
– What is the difference between information architecture and user experience design?
– What are the potential impacts to user experience by using a cloud-based service?
– Agile-User Experience Design: With or Without a Usability Expert in the Team?
– What are the problems when integrating Agile Development and User Experience?
– What is the difference between customer experience and user experience?
– What are the best-practices for creating a good User Experience?
– What does User Experience do?
– What is User Experience?
Rational Unified Process Critical Criteria:
Review Rational Unified Process adoptions and assess what counts with Rational Unified Process that we are not counting.
Function model Critical Criteria:
Scan Function model adoptions and figure out ways to motivate other Function model users.
Formal methods Critical Criteria:
Focus on Formal methods leadership and arbitrate Formal methods techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Software development process requirements in detail?
– Do we all define Software development process in the same way?
Build automation Critical Criteria:
Grasp Build automation failures and adopt an insight outlook.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Software development process leader?
– Does Software development process analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
Data processing Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Data processing planning and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Data processing is getting what it needs.
– Traditional data protection principles include fair and lawful data processing; data collection for specified, explicit, and legitimate purposes; accurate and kept up-to-date data; data retention for no longer than necessary. Are additional principles and requirements necessary for IoT applications?
– What are some strategies for capacity planning for big data processing and cloud computing?
– Who regulates/controls wording of the Consent for personal data processing document?
– Can the consent for personal data processing be granted to us over the phone?
– Are there Software development process problems defined?
– Do you see a need to share data processing facilities?
Software Engineering Process Group Critical Criteria:
Guard Software Engineering Process Group projects and improve Software Engineering Process Group service perception.
– In a project to restructure Software development process outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– To what extent does management recognize Software development process as a tool to increase the results?
– Does Software development process appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Structured programming Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Structured programming strategies and revise understanding of Structured programming architectures.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Software development process? There might be some that are less obvious?
– How to Secure Software development process?
Open source Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Open source planning and find answers.
– Is there any open source personal cloud software which provides privacy and ease of use 1 click app installs cross platform html5?
– How much do political issues impact on the decision in open source projects and how does this ultimately impact on innovation?
– What are the different RDBMS (commercial and open source) options available in the cloud today?
– Is open source software development faster, better, and cheaper than software engineering?
– Vetter, Infectious Open Source Software: Spreading Incentives or Promoting Resistance?
– Can we do Software development process without complex (expensive) analysis?
– What are some good open source projects for the internet of things?
– What are the best open source solutions for data loss prevention?
– Is open source software development essentially an agile method?
– Is there an open source alternative to adobe captivate?
– What can a cms do for an open source project?
– What are the open source alternatives to Moodle?
ISO/IEC 15504 Critical Criteria:
Substantiate ISO/IEC 15504 visions and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling ISO/IEC 15504 projects.
– What are the short and long-term Software development process goals?
– Who needs to know about Software development process ?
Team software process Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Team software process strategies and track iterative Team software process results.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Software development process project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
Software prototyping Critical Criteria:
Explore Software prototyping risks and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Software prototyping is getting what it needs.
Continuous Integration Critical Criteria:
Test Continuous Integration goals and give examples utilizing a core of simple Continuous Integration skills.
– Does Software development process include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Software development process strengthening and reform actually originate?
– Does your organization run a Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) process?
– Does the Software development process task fit the clients priorities?
– Will we use Continuous Integration?
Domain-driven design Critical Criteria:
Analyze Domain-driven design strategies and research ways can we become the Domain-driven design company that would put us out of business.
– How to deal with Software development process Changes?
System design Critical Criteria:
Investigate System design management and get the big picture.
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Software development process project?
– Performance measurement system design: Should process based approaches be adopted?
Project management Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Project management adoptions and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Project management services.
– Agile project management with Scrum derives from best business practices in companies like Fuji-Xerox, Honda, Canon, and Toyota. Toyota routinely achieves four times the productivity and 12 times the quality of competitors. Can Scrum do the same for globally distributed teams?
– How do you merge agile, lightweight processes with standard industrial processes without either killing agility or undermining the years youve spent defining and refining your systems and software process assets?
– How can a company arrange a new project if the management does not know when they will finish the current projects and when the employees will be free to take on a new project?
– What are the key considerations and decisions that must be made to ensure your project management office is appropriate for your organization?
– How can an agile project manager balance team level autonomy and individual level autonomy in agile software teams?
– Are there metrics and standards that can be used for control of agile project progress during execution?
– Can agile project management be adopted by industries other than software development?
– Will reporting methods be different for agile versus traditional projects?
– Does implementation of project management require a culture change?
– Does your organization have a Project Management Office (PMO)?
– How do we create a culture that supports project management?
– How will stakeholders and customers react to the change?
– So, how does the agile project management model work?
– Are the pms ready to execute agile projects?
– what is causing us to be behind?
– What is the cost of change?
– When is done done?
Software quality Critical Criteria:
Generalize Software quality outcomes and look at the big picture.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Software development process. How do we gain traction?
– The need for high-quality software is glaring. But what constitutes software quality?
Trygve Reenskaug Critical Criteria:
Dissect Trygve Reenskaug management and look at the big picture.
– Does Software development process systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
International Standard Book Number Critical Criteria:
Systematize International Standard Book Number tactics and frame using storytelling to create more compelling International Standard Book Number projects.
– Do those selected for the Software development process team have a good general understanding of what Software development process is all about?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Software development process study?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Software development process processes?
Software release life cycle Critical Criteria:
Examine Software release life cycle leadership and gather Software release life cycle models .
Business system Critical Criteria:
Chat re Business system issues and figure out ways to motivate other Business system users.
– Is Cybersecurity integrated between business systems and control systems?
Dynamic systems development method Critical Criteria:
Audit Dynamic systems development method tactics and oversee implementation of Dynamic systems development method.
– What vendors make products that address the Software development process needs?
– How do we go about Comparing Software development process approaches/solutions?
Joint application design Critical Criteria:
Investigate Joint application design projects and research ways can we become the Joint application design company that would put us out of business.
– Many teams will find that informal modeling sessions around whiteboards will be sufficient, although sometimes more formal modeling sessions, such as Joint Application Design (JAD) strategies or stakeholder interviews will work best. How will nonfunctional requirements pertaining to availability, security, performance, and many other factors be addressed?
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Software development process models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– What business benefits will Software development process goals deliver if achieved?
Chaos model Critical Criteria:
Start Chaos model issues and find the essential reading for Chaos model researchers.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Software development process project manager?
Graphical User Interface Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Graphical User Interface tasks and assess and formulate effective operational and Graphical User Interface strategies.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Software development process?
– Is the Software development process organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– What are current Software development process Paradigms?
Software product management Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Software product management visions and create Software product management explanations for all managers.
Software deployment Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Software deployment leadership and look at the big picture.
Agile Unified Process Critical Criteria:
Learn from Agile Unified Process management and devise Agile Unified Process key steps.
Software testing Critical Criteria:
Grade Software testing management and get the big picture.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Software development process into the services that we provide?
Capability Maturity Model Critical Criteria:
Deduce Capability Maturity Model management and find out what it really means.
– How is the value delivered by Software development process being measured?
– Have all basic functions of Software development process been defined?
Inner source Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Inner source visions and define Inner source competency-based leadership.
– Is maximizing Software development process protection the same as minimizing Software development process loss?
Spiral model Critical Criteria:
Confer over Spiral model outcomes and overcome Spiral model skills and management ineffectiveness.
Software architecture Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Software architecture failures and spearhead techniques for implementing Software architecture.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Software development process in a volatile global economy?
Ivar Jacobson Critical Criteria:
Canvass Ivar Jacobson tasks and interpret which customers can’t participate in Ivar Jacobson because they lack skills.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Software development process process?
Model-driven development Critical Criteria:
Check Model-driven development quality and revise understanding of Model-driven development architectures.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Software development process agendas for the next 3 years?
Behavior-driven development Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Behavior-driven development adoptions and differentiate in coordinating Behavior-driven development.
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Software development process?
Agile Manifesto Critical Criteria:
Boost Agile Manifesto strategies and improve Agile Manifesto service perception.
– As corporate ventures usually go to new business areas and work with new technologies, they are most likely unable to utilize existing commercial or parent corporations in-house development methods. Could Agile Manifesto and agile methods be a good starting point for the corporate venture to start their development effort towards their own, efficient agile in-house software development method?
– Could Agile Manifesto and agile methods be a good starting point for the corporate venture to start their development effort towards their own, efficient agile in-house software development method?
– How do agile methods support the principles of Agile Manifesto when using in-house software development methods?
– What does our Agile Manifesto say about dealing with risk?
– What is Effective Software development process?
Software requirements specification Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Software requirements specification tactics and create Software requirements specification explanations for all managers.
– How will you measure your Software development process effectiveness?
Disciplined agile delivery Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on Disciplined agile delivery outcomes and define what do we need to start doing with Disciplined agile delivery.
– How do mission and objectives affect the Software development process processes of our organization?
– What is and why Disciplined Agile Delivery (DAD)?
– What threat is Software development process addressing?
Computer science Critical Criteria:
See the value of Computer science engagements and probe Computer science strategic alliances.
– Will Software development process have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
Waterfall model Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Waterfall model governance and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Waterfall model services.
– How can you measure Software development process in a systematic way?
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 Critical Criteria:
Systematize ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 tasks and ask questions.
– Is Supporting Software development process documentation required?
IEEE Standards Association Critical Criteria:
Check IEEE Standards Association failures and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
Large-Scale Scrum Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Large-Scale Scrum management and correct better engagement with Large-Scale Scrum results.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Software development process with what users do day-to-day?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Software development process forward?
Executable UML Critical Criteria:
Detail Executable UML risks and tour deciding if Executable UML progress is made.
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Software development process Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Software development process External links:
During which phase of the software development process …
Software Development Process Flashcards | Quizlet
Cap Gemini SDM External links:
Cap Gemini SDM – Sensagent.com
http://dictionary.sensagent.com/cap gemini sdm/en-en
Cap Gemini SDM: Ronald Cohn Jesse Russel: Books – …
Cap Gemini SDM – WOW.com
Soft systems methodology External links:
ERIC – A Role for Soft Systems Methodology in ELT …
Software quality assurance External links:
Software Quality Assurance Jobs – Monster.com
What does a Software Quality Assurance Engineer do?
[PDF]Software Quality Assurance Plan – Department of …
Incremental funding methodology External links:
Incremental funding methodology – Revolvy
https://topics.revolvy.com/topic/Incremental funding methodology
Software archaeology External links:
Digging code: Software archaeology – TechRepublic
Software Archaeology – CODE Online
Software Archaeology | CSIAC
Data modeling External links:
The Difference Between Data Analysis and Data Modeling
What is data modeling? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Data modeling (Book, 1995) [WorldCat.org]
Bertrand Meyer External links:
Bertrand Meyer – The Mathematics Genealogy Project
Bertrand Meyer – Official Site
Design by Contract, by Example [Richard Mitchell, Jim McKim, Bertrand Meyer] on Amazon.com. *FREE* shipping on qualifying offers. …
Software framework External links:
What is a software framework? – Stack Overflow
What is Software Framework? – Definition from Techopedia
Cleanroom software engineering External links:
[PDF]Cleanroom Software Engineering – Georgia Tech …
Cleanroom Software Engineering – Myths and realities
Cleanroom Software Engineering – Critiques
Programming tool External links:
MAX WITH OBDII Diagnostic & Programming Tool | The Wheel Group
ATEQ VT36 TPMS Programming Tool – Tire Rack
NuMicro ISP Programming Tool for T-PRIV – SMOK® …
Software development effort estimation External links:
[PDF]Software Development Effort Estimation in …
[PDF]Software Development Effort Estimation – CSSE
Object model External links:
Distributed Component Object Model – technet.microsoft.com
The Internet Explorer Object Model – msdn.microsoft.com
Software project management External links:
Full-stack Software Project Management Tools – Unfuddle
Software design External links:
Web and Mobile Software Design, Development, and Support
The Nerdery | Custom Software Design and Development
Software Design and Development | Green River
Business process model External links:
[DOC]Business Process Model Template
Business Process Modeling – WhatIs.com
ARTS Business Process Model — powered by Sparx …
Structured systems analysis and design method External links:
Structured systems analysis and design method …
Spiral development External links:
[PDF]Evolutionary Acquisition and Spiral Development
http://www.secnav.navy.mil/rda/Policy/2002 Policy Memoranda/041202acq.pdf
[PDF]Evolutionary Acquisition an Spiral Development in …
[PDF]Spiral Development: Experience, Principles, and …
Information system External links:
National Motor Vehicle Title Information System (NMVTIS)
National Motor Vehicle Title Information System (NMVTIS)
National Motor Vehicle Title Information System
Application release automation External links:
Application Release Automation | ARCAD Software
Application Release Automation with Database Automation
Application Release Automation – CA Technologies
Systems modeling External links:
[PDF]Introduction to Electrical Systems Modeling
military systems modeling | DCS Corp
Water Distribution Systems Modeling using EPANET | …
ISO 9000 External links:
ISO 9000 – What Is ISO 9000? A Standards Series | ASQ
What is ISO 9000? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Benefits of ISO 9000 – Perry Johnson Registrars, Inc.
ISO 9001 External links:
Bevel Gear Co., LTD | ISO 9001 Precision Gear Manufacturer
What Is ISO 9001? | eHow
ISO 9001 : 2015 Certification – Chicago
Test-driven development External links:
Test-Driven Development with Python | TechLife …
User experience External links:
User Experience | UX Design Tools | Optimal Workshop
Google User Experience Research
freeform | Industrial Design & User Experience
Rational Unified Process External links:
A Manager’s Introduction to the Rational Unified Process …
What is Rational Unified Process (RUP)? Webopedia …
Function model External links:
[PDF]360 Thinking: An Executive Function Model and …
Formal methods External links:
Tenth NASA Formal Methods Symposium (NFM 2018)
Formal Methods – Carnegie Mellon University
Build automation External links:
build automation – SVN checkout ignore folder – Stack Overflow
Best Build Automation Software in 2017 | G2 Crowd
Data processing External links:
[PDF]DATA PROCESSING ASSISTANT – Michigan
Data Processing Rates | North Dakota ITD
Data processing (Book, 1988) [WorldCat.org]
Software Engineering Process Group External links:
Software Engineering Process Group (SEPG) – e-Zest
[PPT]Software Engineering Process Group Skills Rick …
[PDF]BY SOFTWARE ENGINEERING PROCESS GROUP …
Structured programming External links:
Structured programming (Book, 1990) [WorldCat.org]
Structured programming tutorial (Book, 1975) …
[PPT]Structured Programming – University of Kentucky
Open source External links:
Open Source Center – Official Site
http://In production and development, open source as a development model promotes a universal access via a free license to a product’s design or blueprint, and universal redistribution of that design or blueprint, including subsequent improvements to it by anyone. Before the phrase open source became widely adopted, developers and producers used a variety of other terms. Open source gained hold with the rise of the Internet, and the attendant need for massive retooling of the computing source code. Opening the source code enabled a self-enhancing diversity of production models, communication paths, and interactive communities. The open-source software movement arose to clarify the environment that the new copyright, licensing, domain, and consumer issues created. Generally, open source refers to a computer program in which the source code is available to the general public for use and/or modification from its original design. Open-source code is typically a collaborative effort where programmers improve upon the source code and share the changes within the community so that other members can help improve it further.
ISO/IEC 15504 External links:
http://ISO/IEC 15504 Information technology – Process assessment, also termed Software Process Improvement and Capability Determination (SPICE), is a set of technical standards documents for the computer software development process and related business management functions.
ISO/IEC 15504-5:2012(en), Information technology ? …
ISO/IEC 15504-33000 is the international standard that defines the framework and requirements for process assessment and process improvement. Process maturity is measured by analyzing the way the process is performed and managed.
Team software process External links:
Team Software Process | Overview
Team Software Process | Overview
[PDF]Team Software Process (TSP) Coach Mentoring …
Software prototyping External links:
[PDF]Methods for Software Prototyping
Software Prototyping | Rapid Prototyping | AgileThought
Skill Pages – Software prototyping | Dice.com
Continuous Integration External links:
Continuous integration in .NET (eBook, 2011) …
Learning Continuous Integration with Jenkins PDF Free Download, Reviews, Read Online, ISBN: B01BFD2Z2G, By Nikhil Pathania
System design External links:
Contract Manufacturing & System Design | Korvis
MIT SDM – System Design and Management
54 System Design – Login
Project management External links:
LearnSmart IT & Project Management Online Training …
Software quality External links:
[PDF]Title: Software Quality Assurance Engineer Reports …
International Standard Book Number External links:
[PDF]International Standard Book Number: 0-942920-53-8
What is an ISBN (International Standard Book Number)?
International Standard Book Number – Quora
Software release life cycle External links:
Software release life cycle | 9to5Mac
Skill Pages – Software release life cycle | Dice.com
Download | Zip (File Format) | Software Release Life Cycle
Business system External links:
Danaher Business System | Danaher
Joletec Business System – Zimco
Dynamic systems development method External links:
Dynamic Systems Development Method (DSDM) – Prezi
Dynamic Systems Development Method Archives – SPC …
Dynamic Systems Development Method – YouTube
Joint application design External links:
Joint Application Design/Development
Joint Application Design – bee
Chaos model External links:
What is a Chaos Model? – Computer Hope
Steam Workshop :: Sonic Adventure DX Chaos Model
Chaos model software dev | Software Development | …
Graphical User Interface External links:
SE Example – I-15 Graphical User Interface Requirements
Graphical user interface
http://In computer science, a graphical user interface or GUI, pronounced /ˈɡuːi/ (“gooey”) is a type of interface that allows users to interact with electronic devices through graphical icons and visual indicators such as secondary notation, as opposed to text-based interfaces, typed command labels or text navigation.
Software product management External links:
Software Product Management Training by InnoTivum
Software Product Management Meetup (NYC) (New …
Software deployment External links:
Software Deployment Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
[PDF]Automating Software Deployment – New York University
Agile Unified Process External links:
The Life Cycle of the Agile Unified Process – YouTube
What is Agile Unified Process (AUP)? Webopedia Definition
The Agile Unified Process (AUP) – Ambysoft.com Home Page
Software testing External links:
tap|QA – Software Testing, Continuous Integration, Selenium
Software Testing and Deployment | Olenick
Software Testing, Monitoring, Developer Tools | SmartBear
Capability Maturity Model External links:
[PDF]Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) Overview
Inner source External links:
Inner Source Health | Dr. Pina LoGiudice ND, LAc
Inner Source Wellness Chiropractic & Craniosacral Wellness
Inner Source Living – Home | Facebook
Spiral model External links:
Boehm’s Spiral Model Flashcards | Quizlet
SDLC Spiral Model – Tutorials Point
Software architecture External links:
Chapter 2: Key Principles of Software Architecture
Eivind H. – Oslo Software Architecture (OSWA) (Oslo) | …
Software Architecture Conference | Microservices …
Ivar Jacobson External links:
Ivar Jacobson International
Ivar Jacobson International | Scaled Agile
Ivar Jacobson Intl. (@IvarJacobsonInt) | Twitter
Model-driven development External links:
Model-Driven Development of .NET Enterprise Applications
Behavior-driven development External links:
Behavior-Driven Development: The Origins – DZone Agile
Agile Manifesto External links:
Agile Manifesto for Software Development | Agile Alliance
What is Agile Manifesto? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Principles behind the Agile Manifesto
Software requirements specification External links:
[DOC]Software Requirements Specification Template
[PDF]IEEE Software Requirements Specification Template
Disciplined agile delivery External links:
Disciplined Agile Delivery (DAD) – YouTube
Disciplined Agile Delivery DAD: A Brief Introduction – YouTube
Disciplined Agile Delivery – Meetup
Computer science External links:
TEALS – Computer Science in Every High School
Computer Science and Engineering
Wendt Commons Library | Engineering and Computer Science
Waterfall model External links:
SDLC – Waterfall Model – tutorialspoint.com
What is Waterfall Model? – Definition from Techopedia
Prototype and Waterfall Model Flashcards | Quizlet
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 External links:
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 – Asset Leadership Network
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 – History (kb) – startupcto.io
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 – Software and systems engineering
IEEE Standards Association External links:
IEEE Standards Association – Sign In
IEEE Standards Association – Welcome to Mentor
IEEE Standards Association – Documents
Large-Scale Scrum External links:
Introduction to LeSS (Large-Scale Scrum) – Dawson – …
Executable UML External links:
Executable UML (xUML)
[PDF]Executable UML: A Foundation for Model Driven …
University Bookstore at Texas State – Executable UML